Plasma Process and Equipment Optimization Experts
The Heart of the Issue
We are experts at distilling complex plasma process problems down to the fundamental issue quickly and cost effectively.
Teach a Man to Fish
We provide comprehensive, on-site classes tailored to your industry that instill long-term knowledge and skills to enhance internal problem solving. Allow us the opportunity to make you an RF expert.
What They Say
- "Plasma processing can be very tricky, and can cause problems that are difficult to locate or understand. Carl is the fellow to help you understand, and correct those problems."
- Thomas Engstedt- CEO
Advanced Vacuum Systems AB
- "What makes Carl special beyond his unsurpassed technical knowledge is his outgoing personality that creates solid relationships across all people in an organization."
- Eric Freihauf-
Global Services Marketing Manager
- "Carl's a pleasure to work with and makes understanding RF theory and equipment easier. He's increased our dept's RF knowledge and solved complicated RF issues with our semiconductor equipment."
- Dave Davis- IMR Lab RF engineer
- "Carl enables us to support issues more quickly when manpower is thin. He provides complex vacuum system RF applications, obsolete product retrofits, and RF vacuum process training."
- Steve Hansen- Technical Support
- "Carl's interpersonal talents and technical skills are unique assets for R&D activities, trouble-shooting, or technology development involving complex interactions of RF and advanced plasma processes."
- Robert Chebi- MEMS Etch Program Manager
- "Carl's can-do attitude and no-nonsense good nature allows for quick and accurate resolve. He always has the best interest of our clients in mind and is one of the most honest and reliable persons I have ever known."
- Mark Seeman- Regional Sales Manager
Huettinger Electronic, Inc.
- "Carl is our go-to expert for RF related challenges. He is ALWAYS eager to help, providing solutions with immediate impact and high value."
- Randy Thompson- Regional Sales Manager